PROGRAM LIST FOR THE YEAR 2020

*PRESS RELEASE From The Office Of Hon. Abel Oche Ankeli, The National Coordinator  Bola Tinubu Volunteers Movement WORLDWIDE*

 *DEAR VOLUNTEERS*

Let me first of all appreciate God Almighty Who has brought into the New Year 2020 and I'm glad that we all made it. I thank everyone for believing in me as your National Coordinator because I can see many of you working tirelessly in your various States and Zones including LGAs in ensuring that the Movement stands out among others. I know many of you have been wondering what is happening in the process as expectations are high but I can assure you all that all machineries are being put in place for the smooth take off of the events of the Movement this wonderful year.


I seize this opportunity to appreciate some of my National Excos which many of you know very well. Admittedly they have done wonderfully well beyond my imagination and I believe in their capacity to deliver on the AGENDA set before us all.

I therefore request your total commitment and dedication towards the growth and success of the Movement in this Year 2020. We will therefore work together to achieve our goals as enumerated below..

 *PROGRAM LIST FOR THE YEAR 2020* .

1. National Convention will hold *21st Of March, 2020* in *The FCT, Abuja*
----------------------------------------
2. National Conference will hold *16th Of May, 2020* in *Lagos State*.
During the National Conference, we shall invite our Principal *Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu* To Grace The Occasion.
----------------------------------------
3. Inauguration of Regional Excos shall be done between *July ---- August 2020* .
----------------------------------------
4. Inauguration of State Executives shall be done between *September --- October, 2020* .
----------------------------------------
5. Inauguration of LGA and Ward Excos by the State Executives in *November, 2020* .
----------------------------------------
6. Each State of the Federation should at least have one *SPONSOR* and submit Names to the office of the National Coordinator between now and March.

Thank you..
*BTVM - A Movement For All*

 *ANNOUNCER*
*National Publicity Secretary BTVM*

*Comrade Bala Musa Eleojo*
*08106479010*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUMANITY NEEDS VACCINES TO END COVID-19

North fear's